Lancaster, California-based Lance Campers, quality maker of ultra-light travel trailers and truck campers, just launched a new and improved website.
According to the press release, Lance’s new website features:
- 2020 product enhancements and the addition of new models, including travel trailers 2075 and 2445.
- A redesigned model comparison tool. The tools allows customers to select and compare floor plans side-by-side.
- A modern visual menu design for both desktop and mobile; intended to increase the user experience to ease navigation throughout the site.
- Backend technology improvements, increasing performance, and search engine optimization.
- An updated online brochure viewing experience.
“A website is the key to managing a brand’s digital presence, communicating its story, and effectively providing critical information to the public,” explained Bob Rogers, Lance’s Marketing Director. “As a quality manufacturer, we take pride in evolving our website along with our product to present the customer with a positive experience from the web search to the campsite.”
Lance’s new and improved website can be viewed at www.lancecampers.com.