Tagged: Cell booster
- October 9, 2023 at 11:31 #67269JeffParticipant
Considering pulling the trigger on a cell booster. The Drive Reach Overland has piqued my interest.
Nowhere in the literature can I find anything about power consumption.
I have 2 G27 AGM batteries with 380 watts solar.
Wondering from those who have cell phone boosters from WeBoost, what kind of 12v power consumption should I expect while using?
- October 10, 2023 at 08:26 #67275Kevin MacAfeeParticipant
I installed the WeBoost in my Bundutec Camper. It definitely works and typically boosts signal by 1-2 bars. I haven’t officially measured power draw but it hasn’t been significant when I’ve used it (I only turn it on when in use). I have read that it draws between 5 and 8 amps.
- October 10, 2023 at 14:08 #67284Ken5gParticipant
I have a WeBoost in our boat and a Cel Fi in the camper. Both work and as per the comment above, the power required seems insignificant. I have no numbers, though.
- October 14, 2023 at 04:27 #67345JeffParticipant
Thanks for the replies!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.