- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- August 15, 2018 at 05:47 #24720Sara PieperParticipant
I have found a used camper that I would like to buy, but it’s in New Jersey, and I’m in Utah. Unfortunately, I’m not able to take the time off to drive out there for a few months, and the rv transport companies that I have contacted don’t really understand truck campers or won’t transport them. I have it listed on U Ship but no bids after a few days.
Any suggestions for other options? Anyone interested in driving it out and staying to see all the beauty Utah has to offer? It is only 2000 pounds, short bed truck only. I will pay for transport!
- August 15, 2018 at 06:11 #24721Mello MikeKeymaster
What make and model is the camper? Is it a short-bed or long-bed camper and how much does it weigh?
- August 15, 2018 at 11:46 #24755Sara PieperParticipant
It’s a 2014 Northstar Adventurer, weighs about 2300, short bed only. I would really love the road trip, just no time off work!
- December 2, 2018 at 18:18 #27451AnonymousInactive
Just a thought, Lance has their Truck Campers delivered to Delaware on flat bed tractor trailers from California. Wonder if they go back empty. Possibly, boat movers, I have seen them use flat beds.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.