- October 4, 2019 at 17:49 #35106
I have called and emailed Northstar asking for a schematic for installing a roofrack and ladder on my previously owned camper, and get no help. Can someone help me determine if I should drill into the fiberglass roof and find studs, or should I use drill and use capnuts? How about placement of a ladder on the back?
For the roofrack, Yakima has a pretty sweet set up for laying down a set of tracks on the roof to attach the feet and bars, but I don’t want to experiment without some knowledge.
Thanks in advance,
Spokey Joe’s Bikes and Gear, Boise, ID
- October 4, 2019 at 19:03 #35107AnonymousInactive
I will send pictures tomorrow of our 2011 NorthStar that has a rack as well as a ladder.
- October 5, 2019 at 03:04 #35108Mello MikeKeymaster
Which year and model of Northstar do you own?
- October 5, 2019 at 17:07 #35115
Mike, it’s a 2004 Northstar TC800.
- October 7, 2019 at 10:07 #35136
- December 24, 2020 at 07:00 #47830coreywebbbbParticipant
We use Ohuhu extension ladder. This Aluminum Telescopic Extension Ladder has been a big help when I have work to do on my RV like washing the roof and other minor repairs. The extendable telescoping ladder with spring loaded locking mechanism non-slip ribbing. Takes up very little room under the RV when stored.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.