Home › Forums › Truck Camper Adventure Forum › Rieco-Titan remotes
Tagged: electric jacks
- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Stan.
- November 1, 2021 at 07:22 #53916Bob McMichaelParticipant
Our Wolf Creek 840 was broken into by some tweekers and they stole everything inside, including the two Rieco-Titan jack remotes (the wireless black one and corded red one). The manual jack operation won’t work because of where it is, so I need to find a remote to get it out of the crappy storage facility it’s in. Does anyone have one they’d be willing to loan me for a couple days? Or even better, an extra one they want to sell?
- November 2, 2021 at 09:01 #53940Joel GambinoParticipant
Have you called Rieco Titan? You can probably get both from them. They have great customer service.
- November 3, 2021 at 18:39 #53967ardvarkParticipant
The remote talks to a board and the board talks to the jacks. On my Happijacks it is not hard to identify the jack leads and bypass the board. Should be able to do the same with your system. Every RV system I have worked on works the same way. All it takes is a booster box connected to the leads in a pinch. 🙂
Steve and Andra
2012 F350 6.2 gasser SRW LB
Fab Fours front and rear in case we run into a rhino
2019 Northstar Laredo SC
- March 19, 2022 at 07:40 #56640StanParticipant
Bob, how did things work out for you?
2017 Arctic Fox 1150 Dry Bath, 510 watts Solar, 300 Ah lithium battery, 2000 watt MPPT inverter, A/C, propane genset, various cabinet mods. Previous 2007 Arctic Fox 990 and 5vr.
2007 Dodge 3500 4x4 5.9 Cummins dually.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.