Home › Forums › Truck Camper Adventure Forum › Replacement backup camera
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Geoff Orth.
- May 2, 2023 at 16:23 #64233Steve McCarthyParticipant
I have a 2023 F150 that I plan to use to haul a popup camper. I am removing the tail gate to slide in the camper and I will loose my tailgate camera. Does anyone know of a plug in replacement camera that I can install on the back of the camper that allows me to use the monitor in the cab? And preferably plugs into the ford wiring that was disconnected when the tail gate was removed.
- May 2, 2023 at 20:10 #64234Phil PattersonParticipant
Well, what I did was bought another bare OEM Camera and wiring harness, but honestly it was kinda pricy…Were I to do it over again I’d likely buy a digital rear view mirror overlay with a continuous feed rear view driving camera from Amazon…
- May 26, 2023 at 14:40 #64686Geoff OrthParticipant
I’m following this! Also looking for a “digital rear view mirror overlay with a continuous feed rear view driving camera”. Any recommendations or reviews?
2006 Ford F-350 crew cab, utility bed, 4WD, DRW
2007 Northland Polar 860
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.