- March 29, 2017 at 14:58 #14145Mello MikeKeymaster
I’ve been using a small wet vac lately to clean the truck camper and it sucks (no pun intended). 🙂 Too big and bulky. Would love to hear what others use to clean the truck camper. Can be plug-in or battery operated.
- March 30, 2017 at 04:47 #14161Frank MehaffeyParticipant
We have had a makita 20v vac with a massive removable battery. Costs about 120, but the vac has a wand, and never seems to run out of suction. It is not a dust buster, but a vac that uses a commercial tool battery. I have not recharged since November, and it is still running fine.
- March 31, 2017 at 04:32 #14194Patrick N StrangParticipant
We use a Black & Decker Pivot Vac. 18V rechargeable, handheld, weighs about 4.5 pounds
- April 2, 2017 at 18:22 #14266Shawn BryanParticipant
We have been using a B&D lithium battery powered vacuum. It isn’t a “real” vacuum but has worked well for us at picking up the dog hair and dirt that seems to accumulate overnight. The lithium battery lasts forever and we get pretty good suction with it.
- April 10, 2017 at 03:05 #14446dougersParticipant
Milwaukee M12 Vac — breaks down relatively small, plus there is the added benefit of using the battery for other tools–flashlight, small screwdriver/drill, etc. I even have a heated vest for hunting.
Chevy Duramax, Northstar Arrow
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.