- August 26, 2019 at 11:12 #34019AnonymousInactive
We just bought a used Northstar camper. They included the inserts for the front tie downs.But we need to get the frame mounts. Our truck is a 06 Silverado 2500HD crew cab with std hitch and cab length running boards. It is an 8″ frame. It is their model C2205. Any help would be appreciated.
- August 26, 2019 at 20:22 #34025
- August 27, 2019 at 16:20 #34031ardvarkParticipant
Although it is hit or miss, Torklift tie downs do post on Craigslist somewhat regularly so I would look there and on eBay for something used. At times complete sets can be found at bargain prices.
Steve and Andra
2012 F350 6.2 gasser SRW LB
Fab Fours front and rear in case we run into a rhino
2019 Northstar Laredo SC
- September 4, 2019 at 11:23 #34070AnonymousInactive
Well we built our own. Welded a tube piece onto a flat piece and bolted it to the frame. Less then $50 in materials and a dinner for my welder. Now would like to get the bolts for the bumper hooks from happijac
- September 11, 2019 at 13:20 #34319Tom MacCallumParticipant
I’ll give you mine. You pay the shipping. FWIW, the factory bumpers of today current crop of pick ups are worthless.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.