- October 28, 2019 at 21:15 #35883
- November 8, 2019 at 13:25 #35975ChrisParticipant
Hello – I’m new here as well.
- November 8, 2019 at 14:20 #35977
Hi Chris,, Welcome. Guess you know as much as I do about introduction. Enjoy traveling.
- November 8, 2019 at 14:44 #35978ChrisParticipant
Yep. I’m brand new to the TC crowd but not RVs in general. And new here
Your camper looks awesome.
Mine is a 1997 TC800 soft side northstar I bought as a fixer upper for $600 and now have about $2,000 in it!!! I have a lot to learn.
- November 8, 2019 at 15:08 #35979
I am still learning. I am in the business since 1998. TC , it is all about WEIGHT and then the rest. 1997, lucky you, from about 1999 on it did go in building fast and cheap. $600 in Canada. I can dream about it. Camper are way overpriced. But that is the market. All I can tell you is , go slow, watch videos. My camper is 10.5 floor, a beast . Have fun rebuilding, that way you know what is where .
- November 11, 2019 at 08:41 #36014Mello MikeKeymaster
Welcome, gentlemen. Hope you enjoy the website and truck camping in general. You’ll find the members here on this forum are very friendly and helpful.
- November 11, 2019 at 11:19 #36026
Thank you for your friendly welcome, yeah, so far I read a lot. It helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.