- This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 1, 2017 at 22:41 #14228
I’ve had a few members contact me about how to edit their profile. It’s actually quite easy, once you know where to go and which link to click. Here’s how you do it.
1. Log in
2. In the upper left hand corner in the black band across the top, click on the “Truck Camper Adventure” link, then click on the “Dashboard” link.
3. Once you’re in the Dashboard click scroll over the “User” link, then a another menu will appear, click on “Your Profile”.
4. Once you are in your profile, the “Profile” and “Extended Profile” tabs will give you access to certain fields. Names, passwords, and creating your own unique forum signature can be found on the “Profile” tab while your photo can be added/changed in the “Extended Profile” tab.
- April 2, 2017 at 13:40 #14251
That doesn’t work for me in either Safari or Firefox. I always end up back at the main page.
- April 2, 2017 at 13:59 #14252
Found a way via an old WordPress profile.
- April 2, 2017 at 14:13 #14254
Thanks, Don. I’ve amended the directions which provides another way to access your profile for editing.
- April 2, 2017 at 14:48 #14260
Thanks. That works fine.
- April 5, 2017 at 09:49 #14335AnonymousInactive
Mike I could not get any of your procedures to work but was able to go to the TCA tab top left and open the dashboard which gave me access to all.
- April 7, 2017 at 07:07 #14391
Just updated the profile instructions. This should work for everyone now. I also downloaded a plugin that allows for the creation of a forum signature. This too is created in your profile using the instructions I provided above.
- September 14, 2020 at 06:23 #44766H2PowerParticipant
I’ve tried multiple times and looked all over for the “dashboard” link, but cannot find it. I’m stuck, if anyone has a suggestion, please let me know. Thanks!
- February 9, 2021 at 06:03 #490962Z BundokParticipant
Not working for me in chrome or Safari either. What am I missing? Love the content.
- February 9, 2021 at 15:11 #49099Jim (searching) 2018 Ram CTD 3500 CC DRWParticipant
Sorry, but I also cannot get the Dashboard to come up for me. I’m using Chrome on my Samsung tablet. Thanks in advance for the help.
- February 12, 2021 at 06:49 #491112Z BundokParticipant
Solved my account access:
In the search box in upper right type “MY ACCOUNT” then click on the blank picture square (upper left quadrant) over MY ACCOUNT title. This will give a menu mid left screen of several items that should be what you want.
- February 12, 2021 at 07:25 #49112H2PowerParticipant
2Z Bundok. Thanks very much for the information and issue solution!
- March 13, 2021 at 07:18 #49815AnonymousInactive
Hey Mike usually pretty good at manipulating signatures but I must have ate a stupid pill. I can’t access anything to change my signature. Please help an old man out!
I can get into my account and profile as I have changed my avatar. I can possibly get into the source page and add via code.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.