Home Forums Truck Camper Adventure Forum cabover camper question

  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by tom.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #66011

      Hello, im hoping some one might have a suggestion or answer or delt with a similar situation before.

      I have a okanagan cab over camper that was damage in an accident. they other drivers insurance paid out and i bought it back. i have repaired it and you can not tell it was ever damaged. they insurance told me they “might” put a salvage title on it. I live in California and in California cab over campers are not registered so don’t have registration or titles with DMV.

      my question is how can there be a salvage title on something that doesn’t have a title. and is there an insurance company that will insure it if it does some how have a salvage title?

      I asked the insurance that paid out and they had no idea just said to wait and see what happens. My attorney said the same thing.my insurance had no idea but told me if it gets a salvage title they will no longer insure it. and DMV had no idea because they have no record of the Vin because they don’t register campers.

      Thank you in advance

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.