- May 17, 2019 at 19:26 #31603DudeParticipant
Has anyone looked at the hard side campers made by BunduTec and Capri? They both seem like good values. I like the look of the interior better on the Capri but the BunduTec looks more quality, (I’m comparing Bunduvry and Retreat). Thank you for any insight into either brand.
- June 5, 2019 at 23:29 #32417Coly HopeParticipant
Don’t have a BundTec and have never seen one in person but do own a Capri and I love it. Very quality build and you can get almost all the options as you get with other truck campers. They are not that expensive either.
- June 21, 2019 at 06:04 #32732Mello MikeKeymaster
Can’t go wrong with either make. Both companies make great campers. It all comes down to the looks, weight, and options that you want.
- July 14, 2019 at 13:32 #33205DudeParticipant
Thanks! When I posted this question I was looking at campers that match single rear wheel trucks. I am now convinced that going with dual rear wheels might be worth the loss of maneuverability for the increased comfort of some of the larger truck campers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.