- January 30, 2018 at 00:21 #18799BigfooterParticipant
I’m new here to the magazine and to truck camping but am jumping in with both feet with a BF 25C9.4SB expected shortly. Same unit as you did an excellent article on last March. I have the exact same truck. Mine is a gas F 350. It’s not a light camper. Any thoughts on truck suspension mods, air bags or other for the truck and camper combination? Thanks,
- February 5, 2018 at 09:42 #18884Mello MikeKeymaster
- February 5, 2018 at 12:48 #18886
- February 5, 2018 at 12:52 #18887
Look back at your comment following the 25C9.4SB review. I left an answer to your question there.
- February 5, 2018 at 21:15 #18892
In the Reviews / Products section of the menu you can scroll down and find Mike’s reviews and installation tips for the Hellwig sway bar and for Timbrens.
Good, detailed reviews as always. Might be helpful.
- February 7, 2018 at 00:38 #18919BigfooterParticipant
Thanks Jeff. I had read the Timbrens one before and retread it after your original reoly. I had thought airbags would be where I would end up but the Timbrens option has a lot of merit. The Timbrens site indicates sway bars may be redundant with their system in place. I will think about these options after seeing how the rig rides. Thanks again,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.