Home Forums Truck Camper Adventure Forum Hi everyone Reply To: Hi everyone

Gary Frens

Thanks for the welcome!
With my CPAP and a fan we used about 16% of available power leaving 84% to build on throughout the day with our solar panels. My CPAP runs off a 120v inverter. I can’t keep the terminology straight either: series vs parallel. The motorhome had two 6v batteries wired for one gigantic 12 v battery.