Home Forums Truck Camper Adventure Forum Post a Pic of Your Rig Reply To: Post a Pic of Your Rig

sourdough
Participant

I enjoy hanging out around any High Sierra Lake I can get near. This Tiger CX that is fully self contained allows for a solid week boon-docking in comfort. The frame mounted coach is a 2013 Tiger CX custom ordered from Tiger Adventure Vehicles. With a 2.8 Onan LPG generator, 4 AGM batteries, diesel Espar heater, roof A/C, microwave, compressor refrigerator, 6 gal. hot water, indoor shower, flush toilet and TV&DVD, LED lights. What more could I ask for in a efficient 21′ package.
Truck is 2012 Ram 3500 4X4 with 6.7 diesel and G56 6spd. manual, 3.73 gears and a limited slip rear axle. It is excellent in the high country crawling yet runs 75+ MPH @ 11.5 MPG smoothly on the interstate highways thru Utah,New Mexico. 14 MPG is common running 55 mph on 2 lane blacktop. It was a dually. I converted to SRW at about 20,000 miles and added front hubs, Method NV/HD wheels, Nitto 305/65r/18 F rated tires and Aluminess frt. bumper. The bumper has already T-boned a deer at 45 MPH with only a mar to the power coated bumper. Most recently I switched from Bilstein frt. and Rancho rear shocks to big King 2.5 series. No more fading on long bumpy roads. Now with 47,500+ miles I couldn’t be happier with my rig.

2012 Tiger CX Ram diesel 4x4