We are selling our 2022 Northstar Laredo SC for $27,000. This nearly new camper has been out only a handful of times in the national parks and mountains of Wyoming during the summer and fall of 2022 and is in excellent condition.
The well-known Laredo SC is Northstar’s most popular model and is proven in the field. Pound for pound, some have called it the world’s best truck camper. Please see the Northstar website for specs and standard features. 2022 NADA is not yet published. NADA from 2021 comparably equipped is $32,800. In addition to the standard build, some extras include:
- Insulation upgrade and heated gray tank
- Electric four-corner jacks
- Dually swing out brackets for ease of loading/unloading
- 6-foot 6-inch self-supporting rear awning
- 10-foot self-supporting side awning
- Two Maxxfan’s (cabover and galley)
- 170 watt solar panel with Zamp 30 amp solar controller
- Two 100 amp hour LiFePO4 batteries
- Over dinette bunk with two doors and restraint net (for the kids or grandkids, and doubles as extra storage)
- Integrated backup camera with wireless monitor
- Extra windows in the door and wet bath
- Riser kit
The Laredo is located in Casper, Wyoming. We are motivated to sell, so reasonable offers will be considered. Serious inquires only please. If interested, please email Geoff at email@example.com.
Have a truck or truck camper that you’re interested in selling? Sell it on Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $109. We have a national reach. The price includes a full-length feature listing on the website with up to 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Our classified listings typically post on Saturdays and will be included in our weekly newsletter after it lists. To date, we have a nearly 100 percent track record when it comes to selling trucks and campers with reasonable prices. For more details on how to post your ad on Truck Camper Adventure, click here.
Be the first to comment