I am selling my 2022 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD LT and 2019 Kingstar El Camino 88. I am willing to sell them as a combination package, or individually. I purchased both in 2022 to support my forestry work but am shifting career fields and no longer need them after only using them for one work trip. Both truck and camper are in “like-new” condition. I purchased the truck new, and the camper from the original owner who had used it less than a month total.
This truck is the perfect setup for someone who wants to live a life of luxury while still having the ability to tow your favorite toys (snowmobiles, kayaks, ATVs, etc)!
2022 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD LT (4,000 miles)
I purchased this truck in the fall of 2022 new from the dealership. I drove it conservatively during the break-in period for the engine, following manufacturers recommendations.
- 2022 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6.6L Duramax, 4WD, Crew Cab, LT Trim, Short Bed (6 feet 8 inches long)
- LT Package includes 18-inch Aluminum wheels, EZ Lift Tailgate with drop down step, remote keyless entry, 8-inch in-cab display, Wi-Fi/Onstar/Sirius XM capable, steering wheel controls, cruise control, and an integrated trailer-brake controller.
- Custom Spray-in Bed Liner from Suspension Specialties (Bend, Oregon)
- Premium BF Goodrich KO2 AT Tires – $1,800
- Rear Axle Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs – Double Convoluted (5,000 pound capacity) – Manual Inflation
- Torklift Custom Frame Mounted Camper Tie-Downs Front and Rear (removable arms)
- TorkLift Basic SpringLoad Turnbuckles for Camper
2019 Kingstar Camino 88 Camper
KingStar, originally known for making top-line horse trailers, broke into the camper world with custom-built four-season truck camper. The floorplan on this camper is 9 feet 3 inches long, and 7.5 feet wide. It can be hauled in long-bed or short-bed with the tailgate down. The model I am selling is the Couch Bunk version, that serves as either as a couch, or two-level bunk bed. The 2019 model is retro aluminum. What stood out to me on this model were the high ceilings (6 feet 7 inches high at the center), full-size shower, and beautiful wood and leatherette cushions. This is a wood-framed camper with 2-inch spray foamed closed cell insulation and thermopane windows.
Standard Camino 88 Features:
- 28-Gallon fresh water holding tank
- Suburban 20,000 BTU Furnace / Dehumidifier / Air Conditioning Unit
- Suburban 6-gallon On-Demand Hot Water Heater
- Two 16 pound Propane Tanks
- Vitrofrigo 3.2 Cubic Foot DC Compressor Refrigerator
- Two AGM Batteries
- Outdoor shower
- 22-guage stainless steel shower
- Two-Burner Propane Cooktop
- Marine-Grade Skylight above queen-sized bed
- Underfloor storage
- East/West Cabover Bed Design (Queen-sized) with aftermarket foam mattress topper only
- Dimmable LED Lights
- Full Entertainment Package including TV, DVD-player, Blue-tooth and AUX in audio inputs, indoor and exterior speakers
- Single-piece stainless steel roof (added aftermarket)
- KingStar Side-Entry Pack-Away Porch with stairs
- KingStar Overland Pack with Honda Generator (10 Hours Run Time) and locking fuel/grill cabinet
- Reinforced manual jack brackets
Flat Towing Set-up:
In addition to the truck and camper, I purchased everything needed to flat-tow by 1994 Toyota Pick-up behind the truck/camper setup. This includes the following items:
- 5-inch to 2-inch Hitch Extender to enable towing behind KingStar (specific to Chevy)
- Road Master Stowmaster Flat Tow Bar rated for 6,000 pounds
- Six 7,500-pound Safety Towing Cables
- Roadmaster Crossbar-Style Base Plate Kit – For 1994 Toyota Pickup and other ($485)
Photos/Video and External Reviews
You can see a video from another KingStar owner here:
This camper has been reviewed on this site here:
This truck and camper combination will appear like-new to anyone who checks it out. The amount of detail that went into the design and build of the KingStar is one of a kind. I find it to be comparable to my Airstream in build quality.
I am willing to take offers for them individually or combined. My asking price for them combined is $99,000.
Additionally, I would be happy to discuss trading the KingStar for an Alaskan Camper or 3.3L Duramax Truck.
The truck/camper is located near Bend, Oregon. If you are interested or want more photos you can contact Hayley at email@example.com .
Have a truck or truck camper that you’re interested in selling? Sell it on Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $109. We have a national reach. The price includes a full-length feature listing on the website with up to 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Our classified listings typically post on Saturdays and will be included in our weekly newsletter after it lists. To date, we have a nearly 100 percent track record when it comes to selling trucks and campers with reasonable prices. For more details on how to post your ad on Truck Camper Adventure, click here.