We are selling our 2021 BundutecUSA Roadrunner for $35,000. We built this camper after seeing the first Roadrunner, and you know who owns the first one! We had Rory and the BundutecUSA team build it maxed out. This was to be our forever camper. After using it for a year my wife developed some health issues, so getting into the camper became difficult.
We have since switched to an easier rig for her to enjoy. The camper is now sitting on a concrete pad, ready for the next owner to love her as we did. We’ve kept her plugged in and heated inside all winter with an electric oil radiator.We optioned in a larger U shaped living area, with room to lounge and kept the bathroom to a minimum width, but still large enough to do your business!
We love how this camper hugs close to the truck, very little to get in the way of trees, parallel parking etc. We only did minor suspension mods to our truck (no longer with us) added SumoSprings and Super Sway Stops and this handles better than any other hard side camper I’ve experienced. The current backlog at BundutecUSA is 13 months. Avoid the factory backlog and have a rig soon.
- 2,400 pounds dry
- Fresh Water – 34 Gallons
- Grey Water – 20 Gallons
- Black Water – 5 Gallon Cassette
- 340 watt Zamp Solar Panels
- Coleman Mach AC Unit
- Maxxair Fan – 10 Speed
- Fiamma Manual Awning Rear
- Carefree Manual Awning Passenger Side
- Electric Jacks
- Black Diamond Aluminum Protection
- Sietz Insilated Windows
- Skylight – Roof Access/Egress with perimeter led lighting
- 20 pound propane tank with room for another
- Quick Pitch Outdoor Shower Enclosure
- Water Fill with Hose, or Gravity
- Wet Bath
- 3 Cubic Foot Nova Kool 12V Fridge
- 45 Amp Lithium Charger/Converter
- Block foam insulation everywhere
- All LED Lighting
- 24-inch Smart TV
- Queen Memory Foam Mattress (Protected) Sleeps North-South
- Bedside hinged coffin storage areas
- Above Headboard Bed Storage cubbies
- Small Closets in Bed Area
- Closet by Entry
- Lagun Table with Custom Laser Roadrunner Top
- Combo Propane/Induction Cooktop.
- Glass Top Sink, Residential Faucet
- Truma Combi Plus 12 volt and 120 volt heating and hot water
- Tile backsplash
- Two 100 amp hour Battle Born lithium Batteries
- 3,000 watt Zantrex Inverter
- Extra USB Ports
- Extra 120 volt inverter outlets
We are located about 45 minutes south of Carson City, Nevada, just off Route 395. This Roadrunner is in like-new condition. We are asking $35,000. Contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org for more photos or information.
Have a truck or truck camper that you’re interested in selling? Sell it on Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $109. We have a national reach. The price includes a full-length feature listing on the website with up to 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Our classified listings typically post on Saturdays and will be included in our weekly newsletter after it lists. To date, we have a nearly 100 percent track record when it comes to selling trucks and campers with reasonable prices. For more details on how to post your ad on Truck Camper Adventure, click here.
Be the first to comment