I am selling my 2019 NorthStar Laredo SC truck camper, charcoal graphics color, VIN 1W9TC9002KW028406. This NorthStar Laredo SC (SC-Self Contained) camper, designed by Robert Willett, remains the gold standard in truck bed campers. With a dry weight standard build of 2,090 pounds and a floor length of 8 feet 6 inches, this camper is designed to fit 3/4-ton and larger full-size trucks.
We have had the camper for two years, having bought it from a private owner who only used it for one trip after purchasing it new, with extensive additional accessories from NorthStar. It is in excellent condition with all systems working. We just finished a 20,000 mile, five-month trip through the Southwest United States, the Northwest United States, and stopping at Bellingham, Washington where we took the Alaskan Marine Highway System to Haines, Alaska.
After touring Alaska for six weeks, we drove home to Florida via the “Top of the World Highway,” Yukon, British Columbia and through the Continental US. This NorthStar Laredo performed excellent in all aspects of the trip. This camper can go anywhere our 2021 GMC 2500 6.2L gas truck carried it and the vehicle size limits are allowed in all National Parks (if interested, inquire about sale of truck). The camper and truck performed excellent in all road and weather hazard conditions.
The NorthStar Laredo SC has all the standard features found on the NorthStar Laredo website plus many factory installed additions. This camper has been customized with electronic and solar accessories professionally installed. The total replacement cost using today’s prices is $58,500.00. This replacement cost does not include sales tax, freight, or dealer preparation costs.
NorthStar Factory Installed Accessories
- Glass top stainless steel sink
- Dometic glass top two-burner stove
- Microwave oven
- Rooftop AC
- 22-inch 12 volt Digital TV w/locking arm
- Amplified TV antenna
- Insulation upgrade
- MIDI Heki 700mm x 500mm insulated exit vent
- Fold-Down Bunk with Cushions
- Electric four-corner jacks
- Detachable wrap-around rear end for short-bed trucks
- Riser kit
- 8-foot Carefree crank outside awning
- 6 foot 6 inch Fiamma Eagle self-supporting rear awning
- Clear entry door window w/snap cover
- Wireless back-up digital camera with 5-inch Screen
- Torklift Locking FastGun Turnbuckles
- 30 amp Extension Cord
- Power Surge Protector
- Miscellaneous Electrical Adapters (3)
- Winegard Wi-Fi Router
- WeBoost Cell Booster
- Custom Solar Package (Designed and Installed by RV Solar Connections)
- Victron BMV 712 Battery Monitor
- Victron MPS 30/100
- Victron Orion 18 amp DC to DC Charger
- Renogy 450 watt solar power system (2-175 watt and 2-50 watt)
- 12 volt 170 amp hour Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery
- AIMS 2,000 watt Charger/Inverter) and remote LCD switch
- Miscellaneous Wiring, Cooling System, Sensors
- Powder Coated Custom Ladder and Bumper designed and fabricated for Camper Accessibility
The camper is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Contact Peter Zent at 813-523-5812 or via email at
Have a truck or truck camper that you’re interested in selling? Sell it on Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $109. We have a national reach. The price includes a full-length feature listing on the website with up to 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Our classified listings typically post on Saturdays and will be included in our weekly newsletter after it lists. To date, we have a nearly 100 percent track record when it comes to selling trucks and campers with reasonable prices. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to list your classified, for sale item today!