We are selling our 2019 Lance 1172 and 2017 Ford F450. Both are in excellent condition. After three years of full-time living in the truck camper, we’ve returned to a brick-and-mortar home and want to downsize our setup for intermittent travel. We are looking to sell the camper and truck as a complete integrated system. We will consider selling the camper only; the truck only is NOT for sale.
The truck and camper are an ideal system for long term comfortable camping in a compact rig. Turnkey rig, pick up and be camping the next day. The 2019 Lance 1172 is in great shape.
All systems functional with no issues. The double-slide camper has been upgraded with:
- Additional roof top solar panel for 270 watts total rooftop solar
- Portable 120 watt solar panel with Victron controller
- Closet Shelf system for greatly increased storage
- WeBoost RV Cell Booster
- Rieco-Titan electric jacks on all four corners
- Additional cross bars on roof rack
- Additional bathroom storage
- IKEA slat bed system under mattress for air circulation and added comfort
- All exterior storage locks replaced with barrel type locks
- Wasp screens on all vent access areas
Leveling blocks and Torklift FastGun turnbuckles will also be provided with sale of the rig.
The Ford F450 Lariat is also in great shape. All systems functional with no issues.
The Ford F450 truck has been upgraded with:
- Additional leaf springs on rear to handle the weight of a fully loaded 1172
- Bilstein Shocks
- Additional USB ports
- Rear seat converted to storage (see photos)
- Mounts for GPS, Rear View monitor and dashcam
- Mounts for cellphone for driver and passenger
- New Tires at 86,150 miles: Continental HS3 Front, Goodyear FuelMax Rear
- New Brakes Front and rear @ 86,150 miles
- Replaced Drag Link, Tie Rods and steering damper at 100,112 miles
- Bed Liner
- Bed Mat
- Camper alignment guides
- Custom front trailer hitch mount
Front three rail carrier (see photos) with light bar and driving lights controlled by upfitter switches will be included with the sale of the truck.
This is a terrific truck and camper combination. The combo is turnkey ready. All of the work has been done for you. We are asking $120,000 for the combo. Both are located in southern New Jersey. Will consider delivery to the continental USA. Contact John at email@example.com or 856-316-5368. Additional photos and info available upon request.
Have a truck or truck camper that you’re interested in selling? Sell it on Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $109. We have a national reach. The price includes a full-length feature listing on the website with up to 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Our classified listings typically post on Saturdays and will be included in our weekly newsletter after it lists. To date, we have a nearly 100 percent track record when it comes to selling trucks and campers with reasonable prices. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to list your classified, for sale item today!