I am selling my beautiful 2019 Bundutec Bunducamp pop-up truck camper. It was custom built by BundutecUSA owner, Rory Willett in Raymond, Iowa. We had planned to move into a local retirement community within three to four years, however, a very desirable home will be available within a year. Consequently, we will need to move sooner than expected. Unfortunately, underground parking at the retirement community will not accommodate a pickup and camper, a sad day for us and our new camper.
This short-bed pop-up camper is just like new. We have only been able to use it seven nights since we picked it up in September of 2019 partly due to wild fires, smoke and COVID-19. It has all the standard items listed on the BundutecUSA website with numerous upgrades and additional upgrades that we have added. The camper is mounted on my 2019 F-350 with a 6-foot 9-inch bed. The camper is constructed of wood and skinned in an attractive, grey aluminum accented with black hatches and trim. The camper with water, food, gear, two mountain bikes, etc, weighs 2,700 pounds.
- Truma Eco Combi Plus (propane and 110 volt operation) water heater-furnace
- A 170 watt solar panel with controller.
- Two brand-new (8-18-20) Lifeline Group 27 AGM batteries
- Three Dometic Seitz Acrylic Insulated Windows with built-in screens and shades
- Shower with Oxygenics showerhead.
- Outside shower hookup with coil hose and nozzle.
- Four RotoPax 2-gallon water containers.
- Console vault under the bed storage area.
- Bundutec Half-Wing awning which has never been used.
- Glass top kitchen center, the sink comes with a rinse tub, strainer, cutting board and pull out faucet.
- Two-burner glass top stove with auto ignition, the glass top kitchen center with fold down glass covers opens up the counter space when not using the kitchen.
- Insulated windows with roller screens on top and roller shades with reflective exterior on the bottom.
- Artic Pack insulation kit.
- TorkLift Glow Scissors Steps with all-terrain landing gear.
- A sturdy two-bar roof rack with ladder.
The camper has an incredible amount of storage for a pop-up, including rear aluminum storage box, 15 interior storage cubbies, under bed storage, the same size as the queen size bed, and five inches deep. Both sides of the bed have 56x9x11-inch deep covered storage area. Two overhead cabinets. Under the dinette floor, is a trap door with another 28×33-inch deep storage area. The outside has four large storage cubbies. The storage cubbies have carpet flooring. Original storage locks are replaced with tubular camlocks.
There are USB ports and cup holders at the head of the bed and LED lights directly above on the ceiling. Security lights, three on the roof and one on each side, all with separate switches. Custom hitch extension.
The camper has lots of water: a 36-gallon fresh water holding tank, 44 gallons total with the four RotoPax containers.
Whether on or off the truck, the camper has always been stored in our garage. Receipts, warranties and all owner’s manuals included. FastGuns with locks and Torklift camper tie downs (for 2017-2020 F250 and F350) part numbers front F2022, rear F3008 are available.
I am asking $1,000.00 for the tie downs and fast guns. I also have a new, unused SmittyBilt 2781 Air Compressor with coil air hose and dial gauge, two 16-ounce bottles of sealant, a plug and patch kit and storage bag and a new, unused telescoping ladder that may be available.
Total cost for this camper when we built was $31,290.00. I am asking only $25,000.00. Ordering a similar camper at the Bundutec factory will take nine months due to the order backlog. You can get this camper now with practically every option for a substantial savings. Serious inquiries only. $500.00 non-refundable deposit to hold the camper. Sale does not include the truck at this time.
“For Sale” is a new classifieds feature here at Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $100 and includes a full-length feature listing on the website with 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Contact us at [email protected] to list your for sale item.