We are selling our 2018 Bundutec BushBaby pop-up truck camper. Although it’s a 2018 model, we purchased the camper new on September 12, 2019. Please refer to the BundutecUSA website for all of the BushBaby specifications and standard equipment. It fits on half-ton short bed trucks but we have it mounted on our F-250 3/4-ton short bed truck. We can hardly tell it’s there.
We added many options and accessories to the standard BushBaby, all done at the BundutecUSA factory in Raymond, Iowa by Rory Willett and his crew, as follows:
- MIDI Heki Insulated Skylight/Vent
- 340 watt Roof Solar Package (Zamp)
- Dual 12 volt AGM batteries
- Overhead Cabinets
- CD/MP3 Player w/two Speakers and Antenna
- Thetford Curve Porta Potti (This is brand new, never used.)
- Bunk Ladder
- Exterior Aluminum Storage Box
- Jerry Can Holder w/Water Container
- 45m BunduSquare Awning w/two Poles
- Soft Case En-Suite Exterior Shower Enclosure
- QuickPitch TraxTab w/Aluminum Brackets (Folding Table that holds the MAXTRAX.)
- Lagun Swivel Table
- Pull-Out Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
- 12,000 BTU Furnace
- 4 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Grey Water Holding Tank
- Exterior LP Connection for Outside Grill
Price includes the following accessories:
- MAXTRAX (2) – Genuine MAXTRAX from Australia (cost $300) – never had to use
- Torklift Fastguns w/Locks
- Lynx Levelers – Two Packs of 10 for a total of 20 levelers w/four caps
- Two New Camco RV Water Filters with Flexible Hose Protector
- Teknor Apex 25-foot Zero-G Potable Water Hose
- Grey Tank Drain Hoses
- Outside Shower Hose and Spray Nozzle
- Reflextix Insulation Panels for Cold Weather Camping
In August 2020, we had BundutecUSA replace the original canvas (white) with the upgraded canvas (grey) that looks and more importantly performs better than the original.
We use a two-step ladder to get in, as we are able to leave our tailgate on, but it is pre-drilled to easily attach a four-step Glow Scissor Step if you prefer.
We have all the original documentation and manuals that we received, including the title. Some items are still covered by a two year warranty.
We’re selling the camper for $18,900 cash (invested over $25,000). It seems obvious, but the truck is not included. We are currently located in Phoenix, Arizona and are heading to Payson, Arizona soon. We no longer intend to use the camper, but it’s still attached to the truck. We will require a $500 non-refundable deposit to hold the camper. You can contact us at [email protected]. This is a great, little camper at a great price. This won’t last long. Serious inquiries only.
Have a truck or truck camper that you’re interested in selling? Sell it here. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $100. We have a nationwide reach. The price includes a full-length feature listing on the website with 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Our classified listings post on Saturday. To date, we have a 100 percent track record when it comes to selling trucks and campers. Contact us at [email protected] to list your for sale item.