We are selling our 2016 Ford F-450 Platinum Edition Truck and 2022 Arctic Fox 1150 Dry Bath Camper. We are asking $109,000 for the rig. We are sad to part with this rig as we’ve hardly used it, but life throws us curve balls, right? Both have been stored under cover when not used for some short excursions.
The Arctic Fox 1150 is a great four-season camper. It features fully-welded, thick-wall aluminum frame construction, one-piece, corona treated, continuous fiberglass, and 2-inch thick polyurethane laminated, multi-layered substrate walls with block foam insulation. Like all Arctic Fox campers, it features a cathedral arched ceiling to prevent leads, and swing-out jack brackets to accommodate dual rear wheel trucks. We particularly like the large dinette slide-out which creates a tremendous amount of interior space.
The camper was purchased new in Portland, Oregon by us and they are made not far from here in La Grande, Oregon, so she hasn’t traveled far! The Northwood Manufacturing website, which makes the Arctic Fox, has some really good additional information along with a video tour and additional photos of the exact same camper.
We have added a flat screen TV and an additional 170 watt solar panel. Both the camper and the truck have been professionally detailed, inside and out.
- Dry Weight: 3,358 pounds
- Floor Length: 11 feet, 4 inches
- Overall Length: 19 feet
- Exterior Width: 8 feet, 1 inch
- Exterior Height with A/C: 11 feet
- Fresh Water: 59 gallons
- Gray Tank: 35 gallons
- Black Tank: 43 gallons
- LPG Capacity: 60 pounds
- Onan 2500 watt generator
- Heated holding tanks
- Deluxe bumper w/hose carrier and hose
- Residential wear floor covering
- Two 170 watt solar panels plus a sidewall solar port to connect a portable panel
- New 30 amp MPPT solar charge controller
- Temperature monitor for freezer, fridge and outside temperatures
- Exterior shower
- 6 gallon DSI gas/elect quick recovery water heater
- 20,000 BTU auto ignition furnace w/digital thermostat
- Battery disconnect switch
- Tinted, safety glass windows
- AM/FM player w/Bluetooth
- PD Charge wizard battery charger
- Stainless steel appliances with oven
- Residential, built-in microwave
- HO three-burner range
- Porcelain, foot-pedal toilet/bath skylight and vent fan
- Rear electric awning/sliding battery rack
- Rieco Titan electric jacks w/six function remote/outside
- Speakers /Joey sliding storage tray/omni-directional TV antenna
- Large two-way fridge (7 cubic feet)
- Large oven/microwave oven
- Multi-speed reversible fan vent in cabover
The 2016 Ford F-450 truck is in like-new condition. Some features:
- Less than 78,000 miles
- Pearl White in color, beautifully matches the camper
- 70 gallon diesel tank enabling almost 800 miles of travel between fill-ups, great for Alaska and Mexico
- Airbags with remote control
- All leather interior
- Two rear hitches for towing
- Front hitch for bike rack
- 12-Ply Black Lion commercial truck tires with good amount of life left
Not sure what else to tell you on the truck, she’s a beauty and handles the camper like it’s not even there! Yes, we will sell just the camper, $49,500, and no, we won’t sell just the truck until the camper is sold, sorry! The rig is located in White Salmon, Washington. For questions or inquiries, please email, text or call Guy at email@example.com, or at 503-290-4152.
Have a truck or truck camper that you’re interested in selling? Sell it on Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $109. We have a national reach. The price includes a full-length feature listing on the website with up to 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Our classified listings typically post on Saturdays and will be included in our weekly newsletter after it lists. To date, we have a nearly 100 percent track record when it comes to selling trucks and campers with reasonable prices. For more details on how to post your ad on Truck Camper Adventure, click here.
Be the first to comment