I am selling my Ford F-250 4×4 Overlanding Rig. It has a new 2022 Power Stroke 6.7L Diesel engine that is still under warranty and has been Bullet Proofed and tuned. This truck is in excellent condition with only the best of everything used to build it out. All the added systems have been lightly used and are in near new condition. The roof tent still has its new product smell. The Pull Kitchen has only been used three times. Comes with extra batteries. Dometic fridge also in new condition, comes with a Dometic cover.
The motor was installed by the famous Coys Diesel one of the best heavy truck mechanics in the country. I have all the receipts for the new motor and install, and it’s still under warranty. This is a complete custom truck with hundreds of hours of labor.
- Fox Suspension 6-inch lift
- Fuel wheels
- AirRide airbags with bluetooth remote
- Custom exhaust
- Custom leather interior
- Custom console with CB and scanner
- Pioneer head unit with boosted amp audio
- Go Rhino bumpers with embedded Rigid Lights
- Banks diff cover
- Trigger Six Shooter for rock lights, BD Design side spotlights
- Amp Research retracting side steps
- Top of the line Pull Kitchen
- Dometic Fridge on Dometic slider
- On-board solar high pressure shower
- Cold air intake
- Roof Nest Falcon XL Tent with added insulation
- Roof racks, barely used
- Custom VooDoo racks with locking boxes and duel bike racks.
- Ravelco kill Switch security
- Updated LED headlights and taillights
I’m willing to buy new tires for the right buyer. I have $160,000 invested in this rig. I am asking only $88,000. The rig is located in Los Angeles, California. Contact Mace at 424-427-3355.
Have a truck or truck camper that you’re interested in selling? Sell it on Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $109. We have a national reach. The price includes a full-length feature listing on the website with up to 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Our classified listings typically post on Saturdays and will be included in our weekly newsletter after it lists. To date, we have a nearly 100 percent track record when it comes to selling trucks and campers with reasonable prices. For more details on how to post your ad on Truck Camper Adventure, click here.