The time has come to sell my beloved 2013 Alaskan 10 pop-up cabover truck camper. Alaskan campers are famous for their time honored hard-side, telescoping design. When traveling, the camper is low-profile for good handling in the wind and windy roads and better mileage. The low-profile makes it convenient for every day use AND for transporting kayaks and canoes. When at your campsite, pushing a button raises the top back up to its full height via an extremely reliable hydraulic system.
My Alaskan is in very good shape and has served us well on trips to Arizona, Nevada and the Sierra range of California. The Alaskan 10 rides on the back of my Ford F-250 long-bed pickup with with tailgate down. It has never leaked and all the appliances function perfectly.
Factory installed accessories:
- Three-burner stove/oven w/Piezo Ignition
- Extra large stainless steel sink
- Two multi-speed Maxxfans
- Fiamma side awning
- North-south cabover bed
- 3.5 cubic foot Novakool compressor refrigerator
- 50-inch front dinette
- Outside shower w/hot and cold water
- LED lights
- Zamp 170 watt solar panel with controller
- Thetford cassette toilet
- Step-Up folding stairs
- Suburban 4 gallon water heater
- Shurflo Electric Water Pump
- 12 Volt Outlets w/ USB Ports
- Hehr Radius Windows
- Suburban Forced Air Furnace 20,000 btu
- Wilsonart Maple Laminate
- Custom Seats-some of the most comfortable you will find!
- Queen-size 55 x 81-inch bed
- One Piece Curved Roof
- Handcrafted Cabinetry
- Wood Dovetail Drawers
- Solid Maple Hand Sanded Trim
- Pantry Cabinet
- Overhead Storage Cabinets
- Norway Pine Ceiling
- LED Porch and Clearance Lights
- 27 Gallon Water Tank
- Zamp 40 Amp Solar Charger
- 20 pound LPG Tank w/Gauge
- Front Sliding Truck Cab Window
- Reico Titan electric jacks with 2 remote controllers
- Jack extensions
- Jack tripod stands
Owner Installed Accessories:
- Deployable inside shower
- D-rings for carrying kayaks or canoes on roof
- Towel racks on cabinets-can leave towels on them when driving
- Cordless mini-blinds-pleated for extra insulation
- Two 220 volt Lifetime 6 volt AGM batteries
When camping with our two grand kids (ages four and six), I raise the large table to its ceiling mount and pull out the dinette seats to make an 81 x 50-inches for them to sleep on. All this takes less than a minute. Reversing the process in the morning and the four of us easily fit around the 40 x 30-inch table for a camping breakfast of hot cakes and fresh fruit prepared in the Alaskan 10’s spacious kitchen.
This camper is a great buy. This camper is fully ready to use and continue its life of memory making adventure! Contact me if you are interested. The camper is located in Central California. Contact us for more photos. Contact David Casterson by phone at (831) 588-2068 or via email at Dbcasterson@gmail.com.
Have a truck or truck camper that you’re interested in selling? Sell it on Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $109. We have a national reach. The price includes a full-length feature listing on the website with up to 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Our classified listings typically post on Saturdays and will be included in our weekly newsletter after it lists. To date, we have a nearly 100 percent track record when it comes to selling trucks and campers with reasonable prices. For more details on how to post your ad on Truck Camper Adventure, click here.
Be the first to comment