I am selling my 2007 Lance 1055 and 2004 Ford F-350. This truck and camper combo is well matched. A lot of time and effort has gone into making sure the ride and handling is comfortable and safe. Known 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine issues have been meticulously addressed and the truck runs and travels with the camper effortlessly. Suspension upgrades have been done with a focus on stability and ride comfort. There is no sag and little sway.
2007 Lance 1055 Truck Camper
The camper is in good condition. I am the second owner. The first owner stored the camper in Temecula, California so some plastic parts have sun abuse but nothing major. The roof does not leak and looks great. Everything is in good working order. The cabinets look new.
The cabin is roomy and spacious. There is good light from the windows and all work spaces are convenient. You have no sense that you are on the back of a truck when you are in the camper. It is very cozy and comfortable. Great for two people.
The camper is perfect for people who prefer a non-slide-out camper with larger floor space, the Lance 1055 has an oversized dry bath. Having a stand alone shower rather than a wet bath is very desirable and we used the shower for storage when we were on the road. The camper also has a food bar and abundant counter space not found in many campers. The 1055’s basement design offers a huge amount of storage, and the tank capacities will allow you to boondock for days!
The stove top has three gas burners, the oven has great capacity, and the kitchen has a large and small sink. The main pantry is spacious and deep, and it holds weeks’ worth of dry goods.
All interior lights and exterior lights have upgraded LED bulbs to help maximize battery life.
Three exterior storage compartments give you plenty of space to store your gear, and an exterior low-pressure propane valve allows you to run your BBQ from your camper tanks.
|● 10-foot 11-inch camper with oversized dry bath and plenty of counter space|
● Winterized edition with dual pane windows
● Tank capacities are: fresh 30 gallons, grey 35 gallons and black 33 gallons
● 45 watt solar panel
● Krieger 1,100 watt Inverter
● THE CAMPER HAS NO ONAN GENERATOR, THE PREVIOUS OWNER REMOVED IT AND SOLD IT
● Upgraded stereo and speakers
● Thule Roof Rack system
● Two 5 gallon propane tanks
● Couch converts to bed
|● Three-way refrigerator AC/DC/Propane|
● All awnings are brand new, replaced in 2020
● Torklift FastGun Turnbuckles
● 6-gallon propane water heater
● Two 5-gallon propane tanks
● Three-burner stove with oven
● Flat panel TV with DVD player
● New Full River DC224-6 deep cycle 6 volt AGM Group golf cart batteries
● Atwood electric jacks with remote control
● Dry weight is 2,888 pounds
Specifications from Lance
|Floor length||10 ft. 11 in.||Fresh water||30 gal.|
|Interior height||6 ft. 8 in.||Gray water||35 gal.|
|Cabover interior height||3 ft. 8 ½ in.||Black water||33 gal.|
|Truck bed height||8 ft. 5 ¾ in.||LP gas||2 x 20 lb.|
|Exterior width||8 ft.||3-way refrigerator||6 cu. ft.|
|Exterior height||9 ft. 4 ¾ in.||Furnace||20,000 BTU|
2004 Ford F350 6.0 Lariat SRW crew cab long-bed
I am the second owner of the truck. I bought it in 2006 with 20,000 miles on it, so I have put 220,000 miles on it myself. I am very happy with the truck. If you educate yourself on 6.0L Powerstroke diesels, they are not that difficult to maintain. I have a Scan Guage II that I keep plugged into the ODBII plug to keep track of temperature etc, it is included in the sale. I have kept very good records on everything I have done and have all paperwork associated with all upgrades. All the work needed has been done, this truck has been bulletproofed by the experts at BulletProof Diesel.
Color: two-tone white/silver
Mileage: 239,300 miles
6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine upgrades (done in 2014 at 200k miles)
- Bulletproof EGR valve
- Bulletproof engine oil filter delete kit
- Bulletproof engine oil cooler kit with one piece billet aluminum oil cooler
- Upgraded larger radiator
- Rebuilt Garrett Turbo
- Re-soldered FICM (known issue)
- Upgraded K&L cold air intake
- Upgraded 6-inch MBRP cat back exhaust system
- New 14 volt alternator
- Upgraded HPOP
Recent upgrades Nov/Dec 2020
- Radiator flush and thermostat replaced
- Replaced power steering fluid lines
- Replaced silicone Intake manifold hoses
- Replaced EGR hose
Suspension and steering upgrades
- Rebuilt front leaf springs and extra leaf added
- Supersprings Sumo bump stops in front
- Hellwig sway bars front and rear
- Rancho RS9000xl adjustable shocks
- Bilstein steering damper
- Torklift upper stable loads
- Firestone airbags
- 16-inch Weld Racing aluminum wheel with 285/75 BFG tires with about 15,000 miles on them
- Axle knuckles rebuilt and axle overhauled in 2019
- Mag-Hytec extra large transmission pan and both differential covers
- Torklift rear tie-downs, front tie-downs are frame mounted
- Front mounted 2-inch receiver hitch, useful for carrying extra storage, I used it for a generator and motorcycle.
- New (2020) Apple play enabled Alpine stereo with powered 10-inch subwoofer
- Headliner needs TLC, grey leather seats in very good condition in rear, front seats need some TLC.
I am pricing both the truck and camper to sell together. I am asking $21,500 for the Ford and $18,500 for the Lance. I will sell them individually at these prices, but if you buy both, I will drop the price by 5 percent to $38,000.
I am selling both as-is. I’ve tried to be as clear as possible with any wear and tear issues, but the truck and camper are used so as a buyer, you should make yourself aware of all aspects of this purchase.
I am located in the Pasadena area of Southern California and I am available for you to come by and take a look at your convenience. Wear a mask please! Contact me via email at [email protected].
“For Sale” is a new classifieds feature here at Truck Camper Adventure. The cost to list your truck or camper is only $100 and includes a full-length feature listing on the website with 10 high resolution photographs. Your high-visibility, classified ad will stay active until your truck or camper sells. Contact us at [email protected] to list your for sale item.