We are reluctantly selling our 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 long-bed truck. This is a coveted pre-emissions truck with no DPF, DEF, and EGR. The wife and I are recently retired, which is great for long truck camper road trips. However, the wife is not comfortable driving the six-speed manual transmission. We have a new truck on order.
We are the original owners of this low mileage (103,500 miles) Cummins Turbo Diesel. The truck has been meticulously maintained and always garaged. This truck is “road ready” for truck camper adventures or towing a lightweight fifth wheel. This long bed 4×4 handled our Hallmark Cuchara pop-up camper flawlessly on a trip thru Canada and Alaska.
Additional owner added equipment includes:
- Happijac Truck Camper Tie-Downs
- B&W Turnover Hitch
- Two-inch Front Receiver Hitch
- In Bed 7-Pin Connector
- Firestone Rear Air Bags
- Bilstein Shocks-Front and Rear
- Linex Bed Liner
- Smitybilt Running Boards
- Tekonsha Trailer Brake Controller
The truck’s front end has been rebuilt and includes a heavy-duty stabilizer Bar, MOOG brand ball joints, and new steering dampener. There is no “death wobble” with this truck when you hit a pot hole.
Additional maintenance items include:
- Front and Rear Brake Rebuilds
- Radiator flush and refill with long life antifreeze
- Michelin Defender Tires – Rear near new with less than 3,000 miles; Front approximately 20,000 miles.
- Oil and Oil Filter Changes at 4,000 mile intervals
The truck is located in Castle Rock, Colorado, just south of Denver. Contact us a [email protected] for additional information and to arrange a showing.