Truck Camper Adventure is proud to officially announce the 2016 Truck Camper Adventure Photo Contest. Like last year’s Truck Camper Adventure photo contest, this will be an off-road truck camper photo contest, meaning that no pavement can appear anywhere in the photographs. So if you have photographs of your truck and camper camped next to a pristine mountain lake, traveling down a dusty desert road, or boondocking at the base of a massive red butte, then those will be perfect.
This year’s contest is going to have some terrific prizes. The sponsor of this year’s contest is Renogy Solar. The winner will be awarded a Renogy 100 watt solar power starter kit, one of Renogy’s most popular products. So if you’ve been putting off going solar for a while now or desire to add a 100 watt panel to your existing set-up, then this contest is a golden opportunity to do that. The second place winner of this year’s contest will receive a $50 cash prize, the third place winner a $25 cash prize. Cash prizes will be paid via Paypal.
Here are the rules and details for this year’s photo contest:
1. All photographs must contain a truck and truck camper traveling off-road, camped, or parked. No pavement can be seen anywhere in the photographs. Dirt roads, of course, are fine. Photographs of dismounted truck campers are not acceptable.
2. A maximum of three (3) photographs may be submitted per person, per camper.
3. All photographs must have been taken in the 2016 calendar year with a 5 megapixel camera or better.
4. All photographs must be submitted by December 17, 2016 to the following email address: email@example.com
5. The following information must be included with each photograph: your name, place where the photo was taken, truck camper make and model, and truck make and model.
6. All photographs will be posted to the 2016 Photo Gallery by Truck Camper Adventure after they’re submitted. See the button/tab at the top of the page.
7. Readers will vote for the winning entries. Those voting must be either registered on this website or be an email subscriber (this prevents unregistered ballot stuffing by family and friends).
8. Readers will vote for one (1) photograph.
9. Those who vote must either be a registered follower or a registered email subscriber to this website.
10. Voting will take place from December 18, 2016 to December 24, 2016. The winner will be announced Christmas Day, December 25, 2016.
11. By participating in this contest, you give Truck Camper Adventure permission to use your photographs in future articles including social media. Photo credit, of course, will always be given.
Good luck! And please tell your family and friends about the contest including your friends on the internet forums.