What better way to celebrate the end of an amazing 2015 than to hold a photo contest! This isn’t going to be your average, run-of-the-mill photo contest. This is going to be an off-road truck camper contest. So if you’ve taken some great shots recently of your truck and camper traveling off-road or boondocking in an amazing location, then dust them off and get ready to send them in.
This contest is going to have some terrific prizes. The sponsor of this year’s contest is Timbren Industries Incorporated. The lucky winner will be awarded a Timbren SES Suspension Kit or Timbren’s brand new offering, a set of Active Off-Road Bumpstops. The winner gets to choose. The second place winner of this year’s contest will receive a $50 cash prize, the third place winner a $25 cash prize. Cash prizes will be paid via Paypal.
Here are the rules and details for this year’s contest:
1. All photographs must contain a truck and truck camper traveling off-road or boondocking. No pavement can be seen anywhere in the photographs. Dirt roads, of course, are fine. Photographs of dismounted truck campers are not acceptable.
2. A maximum of three (3) photographs may be submitted per person, per camper.
3. All photographs must have been taken in the 2015 calendar year with a 5 megapixel camera or better.
4. All photographs must be submitted by December 17, 2015 to the following email address: [email protected]gmail.com
5. The following information must be included with each photograph: your name, place where the photo was taken, truck camper make and model, and truck make and model.
6. All photographs will be posted to the 2015 Photo Gallery by Truck Camper Adventure after they’re submitted. See the button/tab at the top of the page.
7. Readers will vote for the winning entries. Readers will vote for their top three (3) photographs. Voting will take place from December 18, 2015 to December 23, 2015. The winner will be announced Christmas Day, December 25, 2015.
8. By participating in this contest, you give Truck Camper Adventure permission to use your photographs in future articles including social media. Photo credit will always be given.
Good luck! If you haven’t taken any photos yet, you still have five weeks to do so.
Oh, and please tell your family and friends about the contest including your buddies on the internet forums.